Saturday, July 5, 2014

Matt's Fish Camp Got a Food Truck!

D you know the restaurant Matt's Fish Camp? I know it's not right to pick favorites, but I think it's my favorite restaurant in Bethany Beach.

So you can imagine my foodie delight when I saw this post on their Facebook page today:
Starting today, and every Saturday throughout the summer our new food truck Big Thunder Roadside Kitchen will be serving lunch in the Bluecoast parking lot! Come grab crabcake sandwiches, lobster rolls, salads, salt fries, kimchee hot dogs, and more! Don't forget while you're here that Tomato Sunshine is set up with a remote stand selling the freshest local produce available!!
I read this post too late to make a trip to the Food Truck today, but next Saturday, I plan to be first in line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment