Friday, June 20, 2014

On My List of Places to Visit this Summer: Indian River Life-Saving Station and Museum

I can't believe I've never visited the Indian River Life-Saving Station and Museum, but it's true. I haven't.

This summer I'm going to change that and be back with a full review.

Photo from: http://www.destateparks.com/attractions/life-saving-station/ 
If you want to visit before I'm back with insider insights, here's the information you'll need:

ADDRESS
25039 Coastal Highway
Rehoboth Beach, DE

PHONE
(302) 227-6991

HOURS (April 1 to October 31)
8:00 am to 4:30 pm, 7 days a week

TOURS
You can take a self-guided tour of the station anytime they're open. It's $4 for adults, $3 for seniors (62+) and just $2 for the littles 6 to 12, and free for kids five and under. For a guided tour, it's $5 per person.


No comments:

Post a Comment